Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Confusion

Sometimes running a small business is a bit like a three ring circus.  Today, I find myself plotting out shop samples for the summer, ordering inventory to fill in holes and special requests and attempting to complete payroll.  All of these tasks involve money.  Guess who forgot to order more checks for the shop?

I never use checks.  Electronic payments were the best invention since the cell phone.  I am addicted to both.  Now I need  to figure out how to accomplish a task involving checks with no checks handy.  One more problem to solve.  Another theme becomes apparent.  Problem solving while directing the three ring circus.

It is clear that the white ponies have escaped and are leaving the circus with those clowns in the tiny yellow car.k

No comments:

Post a Comment