Monday, July 30, 2012

Changes, changes...

The name "The Painted Sheep" belongs officially to a very nice person in Connecticut somewhere.  She and I visited today.  She called to say that she officially owns the name "The Painted Sheep" and I would need to change the name of the shop.  For what could have been a terribly nasty encounter, all is well.  The paperwork will take a bit.  Changing the signage and the business forms will take a bit.  We may have to work a bit harder for a while.  But I did get something important out of this and I need to make sure it is recorded in "print".  In my real life, I work with what is politely called a lot of "challenging" people.  All of us have "challenging" people in our lives.  Once in a great while, when you commit a really serious wrong, it is possible to work things out without having a meltdown and going crazy.  This was one of those times.  Kudos to the original  "Painted Sheep".

We need something wonderful to call this place.  Most of you who frequent here call it "Julia's Shop" anyway and that is probably what it will remain unless someone in the week can come up with something else.
Send your ideas my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment