Friday, January 20, 2017

Inauguration Day

In no particular order, here are my thoughts on this momentous day:
l.  I watched it on the flatscreen while walking on the treadmill.
2. I did not trip or fall off of the treadmill.
3. I really like the music and the choirs every time.
4. The pageantry is impressive.
5. There is much to be concerned about from this day forward.
6. I believe Heavenly Father watches over this country and guides it's leaders.
7. Faith and Fear cannot exist in the same space at the same time. (Mark 4:35-40)
8. The sun will rise tomorrow and there will be another day.

Not and eloquent post to be sure for today, but it has been a day of many words from many directions.  It is yet to be seen who has the correct perspective.  Hang on for a wild ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment