Monday, March 26, 2012

Snowy Weather and the Shop

Today was a blustery day.  The skies couldn't decide whether to snow, rain or hail.  It was the perfect kind of day to settle into your favorite chair with squishy yarn and a warm drink.  We had a few people into the shop, but not many ventured out.  I sat at the work table with my sweater for quite a while and watched the trees across the street.  They are beginning to look like they are budding out, but still mostly grey and dead looking.  It was lonely and would have been improved by some chatty knitters.

The shop feels better on a sunny day.  People are just more cheery on a nice day.  I think I want spring to hurry up and get here.  I'm hoping for sun, warmth and the return of my friendly knitters.  If not... well then a vacation sounds good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment